Glen Ridge Kitchen Tour Tickets are NOW ON SALE!
The Glen Ridge HSA is pleased to announce the return of
A Taste of Glen Ridge - A Gourmet Kitchen Tour
Sunday, October 20
11am - 4pm
The Kitchen Tour is an entertaining afternoon of seeing the latest kitchen designs in our wonderful community, along with tastings from local chefs.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED: $40 in advance, $50 day of event
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Glen Ridge Kitchen Tour!
* Pick up tour wristband and resource guide starting at 10:30am at Glen Ridge Train Station on Oct. 20. Self-guided tour takes place 11am-4pm.
* Catch the Free GR Jitney and be whisked away through our charming borough to each home
* Visit our curated selection of lovely kitchens in historic homes, featuring a great variety of updated designs, styles and sizes
* Savor the finest local chefs and bakers' culinary delights
* Retire to the Hospitality Center at the Train station for your chance to win one of many fabulous raffle baskets
Questions? Please email GRKT2019@gmail.com
The event will be generously co-sponsored by the Amy Owens Team of Keller Williams and Whitney H. Roddy, Inc. Insurance Advisors. The committee will be led by Amy Owens, Megan Roddy Hall and Whitney Roddy.
The GRHSA Executive Council oversees this event; it is our premiere fundraiser and benefits all our Glen Ridge schools. The planned beneficiary of this year’s tour will be district-wide security upgrades.
Shining a spotlight on one of our two Major Sponsors for A Taste of Glen Ridge Kitchen Tour 2019 - The Amy Owens Team Serving Montclair and Glen Ridge!
Amy is a hometown Glen Ridge realtor and veteran co-chair for the past 3 tours! Her two daughters are a GRHS alum and a rising sophomore. We love you and your knock-out team! Thank you for supporting Glen Ridge Public Schools (again!)
A big Kitchen Tour welcome to our newest Major sponsor Whitney H. Roddy, Inc. and wonderful co-chairwomen! Whitney Roddy Pojednic and Megan Roddy Hall have hit the ground running - they are GR alumni and fifth generation at Roddy Insurance. Yes, I said FIFTH. That's a lot of Glen Ridge kitchens over the years! Thank you for your generous support.